View Single Post
Old Friday, February 12, 2021
Banned

masood ali khan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Engr Aayzaz View Post
1. Vector calculus wala sara portion Apko... Zill & Cullen Wali book K chapter # 9,10....sy mil jaye ga
2. Or Baqi... Ordinary differential equations and Fourier Series Waly part K liye.... Zill and Cullen Wali book k chapter # 2,4,11,12......
3. Numerical analysis ka Wesy mn ny to (Das & Vijiyakumari) K book sy Kia hy wahan sy easily smajh aajata hy... Wrna... Zill and Cullen ki book K chapter # 9 mn b Numerical analysis wala part mojood hy...

Agr books sy smajh aajata hy to good.. Other wise I can also provide u notes... Of all topics... To gain 100 out of 100...

Koi issues hon ya kuch smajhna ho to feel free to contact... Mn Applied mathematics prhata b hun.. Students ko
Regards: Engr Aayzaz
Phone : 03136320705

Sent from my A37fw using Tapatalk
Totally wrong... Sorry to say.
Your whole strategy revolves around d. G. Zill, and das etc out of context book. This strategy hardly covers few random parts. Not even a single complete question. I scored 92 marks where our teacher taught us from at least 6 different books, though only required parts and questions. And shocked to see your rhetoric of hundred out of hundred n
Due to these self centered charlatan approaches failure in this subject is highest.
The Following User Says Thank You to masood ali khan For This Useful Post:
Urooj rajput (Friday, June 11, 2021)