Thread: Advice Needed
View Single Post
Old Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Innocent Hafeez is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by The dream of rain View Post
Yes, go on. I'll try if it doesn't involve Math.
Dear Dream thanks for your reply, I hope you are fine.
My query is:
1. I had good preparation till December fro CE-2021, but got a serious sleep problem since this February that seriously disrupted my study. ( a sort of insomnia that did not go away even I used medicine )
Now only 2 days are remaining, i am afraid how i would be attempting papers with shaking head due to improper sleep. Besides, i could not prepare objectives in a proper manner and , yes math is there too that complicated my mind further. i had left math, mcqs plus practice portion for February, but suddenly this happened.
Some other issues
2. I mistakenly took international law but now i repenting after seeing 2020 paper.
3. This is going to be my second attempt and if i drop it ( unfortunately), then i will have to take 2022 and 2023 in row without any gap due to my age, as i will not be fit for 2024 and onwards.
3. I am not concerned about giving exams in row but about css reforms. If, for instance, screening test is announced in 2022, and i fail it then i will have only one attempt i.e. 2023. Also, some students are saying age might be reduced to 28 from 30 if reforms are introduced. If it happens so, then i won’t be able to take both 2022 and 23 since i will be 29 then.
To be very precise and honest i am mentally unprepared for 2021 and i don’t want to miss my attempt.
Now, considering all this, what you suggest should i ago for 2021 with this mentally disturbed condition or drop it and wait for 2022?
You kind suggestion is awaited. Jazakallah