Thread: Advice Needed
View Single Post
Old Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Innocent Hafeez is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by The dream of rain View Post
Thanks Hafeez, im fine brother and i hope you get too. InshaAllah!
As to your sleepless nights are concerned i think you are under a lot of stress and anxiety for the exams. Anxiety is part of a process but it should be kept in-line. Brother, don't worry you will get through it when the storm is over. As they say, "do not go gentle into that good night...rage against the dying of the light."
MCQs can be done in 2-3 days but i think now that time has passed. MAth too (if your Math is good enough then there is no much worry behind it) needs some practice if one doesnt belong to that area.

International Law is not so hard, i know 2020 was tad difficult but one can do it with certain sufficient study and practice. If you have covered the syllabus then go for it. If 2020 was difficult that doesnt mean it will be similar now.

And, for Reforms there is nothing so sure about it. But somewhere the guy who head this committee iterated that there will be changes in post-training process not in the recruitment.Plus, this was indicated by few too. Reforms won't be so unrealistic that would ignore many aspirants preparing for years. But Prepare for worst and hope for best. Don't worry keep your head straight and chip off worries.

Finally, if you are mentally not so sure about it then don't go for it. giving your attempt just for fear of reforms is not going to make it happen. And if you are asking me i think if your are not so well mentally and not in study-side then you can wait. But consider this whole year of waiting would also create some anxiety and impatience. if have think you have sufficient practice and study and surety then go for it. Uncertainty always remains. Ball is in your court.
Dear Dream, thanks for your reply. Your answer has relieved me of some sort of tension. Now, i will have only one day to think and make my mind whether to appear or not. Thanks again.
Well, are you going to appear this year? I think this would be your second attempt?