View Single Post
Old Thursday, March 11, 2021
***CAPTAIN HOPE***
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:

Muhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the roughMuhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the roughMuhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaunkhan View Post
Sab fraud hai bhai. Do the subject you're good at. There is no high or low scoring. DO what you know best. All these people commenting here have failed the exam multiple times due to poor english and general pig-headedness
Brother , inappropriate language is not allowed here. I agree with you , that there is no high scoring low scoring subjects, nothing like that-no scoring trends. But, the words that you have used are not suitable for this forum, as this forum is for educated ones, and there are some strict guidelines regarding these things. I hope you will read them. I have given you a warning plus infraction, many members have been banned due to same reasons. I hope you will understand that it is a social and educated community and there is no space for people who use bad language here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moondot View Post
I have read your post in another thread; it was also ridiculous. Have you passed in CSS or any other exam? Are you, just like others, letting out a brash speech.
It doesn't matter really, if he has passed it or not . Even if he has not taken exams, and he is able to share knowledge through his posts then it's good-serving the purpose of this forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moondot View Post
Do tell me when you get an allocation. I will personally congratulate you, brother. But please stop becoming a babbling puddle of goo. You have the right to say and express your thoughts. Don't humiliate others.
Rightly said.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahmood View Post
I don't know why you are being so mean to the other people. people come here to learn from others. let me give you a bit of an advice. you are very young and might have been dejected because of one failure. Younger people tend to take failures very seriously. You need to understand that life could sometimes give you lemons and that is all part of it. But letting them rot and making them part of your personality does not do one any good.

I have not been to this forum in a long while, but some of the comments I read are awful.

Also as a candidate " takes" an exam; he does not "gives" it. The conducting authority i.e. the FPSC "gives" the exam. It is different from how we use it in Urdu.
It's true what you said . Others should take this advice in a serious manner that life goes on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaunkhan View Post
Lone Archer and mahmood if you guys had been that competent you would have been serving CSP's instead of commenting on a tired old forum of has-beens.
Mehmood is a serving Csp. He deserves some respect. And, if you see online members at any time , you will come to know that many csp's are visiting this forum on a regular basis.
Other that this , hundreds of them are members.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahmood View Post
In case you did not notice, I am a serving CSP instead of a loser like you.
This place is for all of us; losers and winners. But yes, there is no space for people spreading negativity and using inappropriate language. Best of luck with your work . Stay blessed.