View Single Post
Old Friday, March 20, 2009
Super Moderator
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best Mod 2008

Thanked 1,764 Times in 818 Posts
Princess Royal is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Royal is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Royal is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Royal is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Royal is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Royal is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Royal is a splendid one to behold

Here are few minor errors which I came across while reading your essay again:

Quote:
Too much thinking and no action make life dull and tedious thus taking away its spirit of passion and excitement.
makes life dull

Quote:
Certainly the condition of the most passionate enthusiast is to be preferred over the individual who, because of the fear of making a mistake, won’t in the end affirm or deny anything.
Insert comma after certainly. Words like however, consequently, certainly, therefore and blah blah precede with a comma.

Quote:
In Thucydides’ words enthusiasm is the hallmark of a living man as he says, “The ability to understand a question from all sides meant one was totally unfit for action. Fanatical enthusiasm was the mark of the real man”
End the sentence with a full stop after inverted comma.

Quote:
Enthusiasm is the energy that reveals man’s hidden abilities at the time of a crisis and never lets man loose his courage in face of troubles and difficulties.
According to me, it should be at the time of crisis.

Had this been written by a real novice I would have been able to pinpoint more errors. Honestly speaking, I didn't find any major damage in your language. You have a strong grip over English, Mash-Allah. There might be few more grammatical errors but, since I am not an expert, so can't figure them out. Like I said in my previous post, keep reading grammar books and solve exercises. You'll come across your weaknesses. That's all what I can say!