View Single Post
Old Sunday, May 16, 2021

Darkness is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by EngrMax View Post
Salam,
I am a 2016 Graduate and the only concern / the thing holding me back from stepping into CSS is the fact that I have a few juniors (2019 and 2018 graduates) who are now ACs. So my question is, will I be needing to call them 'sir' (or will they act as seniors) if I qualify CSS 2022 and later on become an AC ?
PS: I know I have the talent to qualify for CSS so please just answer my question.
thanks
Yes, you have to call them 'sir' if they are not your friends or foes. They deserve to be dealt with ethics. What you have mentioned is your personal insecurity, which has no relation with professional life. Professional world does not work like a college's canteen. Accept that it is not the age that determines the status and respect of an individual but his current worth. As far as professional life is concerned, anyone who enters the field first is supposed to be a senior and should be dealt accordingly. But, if you think that being someone's junior will make you less of an officer, you should know that you are becoming an officer for a bigger cause - the cause of the public welfare.