View Single Post
Old Thursday, June 10, 2021

Cheetaa is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mehreensh View Post
Hello Aspirants,

My current department(SECP) is not issuing NOC to join Pakistan atomic energy Commission as Accounts Officer. Please guide me what options are available to me to join PAEC. I applied to the Post of Accounts officer through Proper Channel in PAEC.

Thanks and Regards
1. If u got final recommendation letter from PAEC and u have decided to leave SECP, then u need to write job leaving application (as per the terms u were inducted at ur current post at SECP). Here during this moment, you may also demand fresh NOC if they are willing to let u leave. So use fresh NOC rather than the old NOC that u were supposed to attach during applicatiom submission time (it would be good if u had ur old Noc, which in ur case ur dont have).

Still, If they dont let u leave then your leaving status depends on the agreement at which u were intake.

Kindly read that agreement in which they wrote how will an employ leave his job : normally in regular gov job u need to surrender 3 month pay whereas on contract job u need to surrender 15 to one month pay.

Remember this procedure may vary deptt to deptt.

2. At PAEC there would be 2 scenarios.

A. PAEC will agree with ur fresh NoC.

B. PAEC would demand old NOc. If they demand old Noc then under such case you will be in trouble. I have seen cases where a condidates were not allowed to join deptt finally only based on NOC issue. So to solve this issue, the best way is to use Source from inside PAEC.

If u dont have any option or source then be silient and submit fresh NOC. I am dead sure, no one will read ur Noc document. Remember dont bring this issue in notice of any person who is working there esp ur colleagues.

3. I will not suggest u to open the door of Court in this case because it is ur mistake.

4. Do request to ur deptt that kindly give u fresh NOC. It depends on ur PR and the environment of ur dpett. If they are cooperative they must give u.

5. When u apply for Last Payment Certificate (LPC) then u may ask ur establishment deptt to add one more line thay ur current deptt has no issue in leaving ur current post. So u may use LPC as ur NOC as well.

6. If conditions would be in ur favor then u will get path ...

7. All the best !

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk