View Single Post
Old Sunday, June 20, 2021

vampz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SherryFQ View Post
I've opted CS as an optional subject, I wanted to know, can I write in any programming language if asked to write program for a task? Because i never used c++ after 4 semester and would require some extra time to recall syntax and be as fluid as i was in 3rs or 4rth semester and i'm currently using python as main language.

Is it safe to go for c++? Because c++ is default language in PK academically.

So this makes c++ default CSS cs exam language. Please provide info if python/any programming language for that matter, will be okay with examiner?

it was very tough decision, as I'm very interested and fascinated by Pol. Sci. and philosophy. But i chose CS because as a recent grad and very good at it. I can easily score 140+ and would require less time to revise than study another 200 score subject.

p.s.

if anyone else is doing this(opted CS) for '22 attempt. Which topics you are skipping?
I think mostly the programming questions are of C++ and if they want to discuss any other language they explicitly name it. You are write about academic language of Pakistan so again more points to C++.

You need to analyze past papers and check for questions whether they are like "write a c/c++ program....." or " write a program....." you will have your questions answered.

Sent from my vivo 1920 using Tapatalk