Thread: Ad mod
View Single Post
Old Tuesday, July 06, 2021

Ayesha shabir is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWW View Post
Wesay tu I don't think *something about 150-160* score k sath kisi bh qisam k shortlisting criterion ki fikar krni chahea ... Anything above 150 is sure short shortlisted (my rough estimate).

They will shortlisted top desired number of candidates,l surely keeping in view total and quota seats, regardless of any threshold score.
Next phase would be most probably a descriptive test.
well that to a rough estimate it could be less with 140 range as i forgot to estimate the negative marking and until unless the result is not announced the tension will always be there.

as some of the candidates are mentioning that the total marks are 100 with each question carrying 0.5 marks then its a big worry. i think the correct answers are going to be shadowed by that kind of negative marking. that will be a huge factor in reducing our marks to halves. lets hope for the best and any clarification from the mod

now how are you all preparing for the next phase. those who will proceed to the next phase will not have much time left for preparation. so we all should start preparing now whether we are selected or not we should be ready on our side. so kindly share your strategy and help each other that will benefit in you in turn
thanks