View Single Post
Old Monday, August 30, 2021

Einstein plus Newton is on a distinguished road
Default On Thinking! Correct My Mistakes Please (01)

"ON THINKING"

Human is the only entity on the planet bestowed with the ability to "Think". Thus, the finest form of human is the one who thinks about his surroundings. Thinking is a process that demands time and is an active process that consumes energy. It requires practice and patience to reach the zenith of this trait. Everyone among us lands on the planet with a curious mind and the ability to think but distractions around him deprives him of this attribute. We need space, time and protection to let this trait grow and evolve inside us.

The faculty of thinking resides inside the brain however, the brain is inside perpetual darkness in the skull. It relies on our senses to fathom the physical & abstract world around us. Senses can't cheat the brain by sending false data, for they are collaborating for centuries. We cannot control the swift and involuntary messages that pass from one neuron to another neuron but we can control our thinking by controlling our senses. We can harness our senses by harnessing happening around us. We need to see what we need to see but not, what we want to see.

Thinking makes us human. Alas! Just as during our growing age we are not taught to listen, we are not taught to think............................................. .................................................. .................................................! !