View Single Post
Old Wednesday, September 22, 2021

waqarsarwarabbasi is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeshaaan View Post
FPSC has nothing to do with grammatical mistakes, spelling mistakes etc. There were plenty of mistakes in almost every paper, say it grammatical, spelling or punctuation. Dilema is that it conducts competitive exam for coveted position and toughest subject considered is english atleast they say it. Yet the situation is infront of everyone. They are exposed. Why it is always that passing percentage is 2% , rather I say it is betwen 250 to 400?, I mean why the number doesn't below 100 or 900, 2000, etc. Examination is managed. Except few candidates listen the bullshit of so called mentors.
On the other hand look at the passing percentage of candidates from academies , almost every candidate join academy before going into exam, or atleast go to some teacher. But why is it every time betwen the numbers mentioned above, why not candidates pass more than that number, if 2000 candidates appeared in exam, for example in 2005,06,07 .... and appeared candidates in 2018, 19,20, ... more than 17000?
Even now the availability of material, study material is easy, academies are there, students from foreign universities are great in number , internet facility is there, online classes facility etc
If you ask me Zeeshan, I think FPSC is still doing great work. I have my reasons to believe that. Try getting a job in other departments. They just take tests for formality, the candidates are selected even before the announcement of the jobs. On the other hand, if you go towards Sindh, you won't need any qualifications. Jobs are on sale there. If you don't have money, don't even consider applying. 20-30 lacs for a 12-14 scale job is common.
Now compare that to FPSC. We all can vouch that they don't sell the seats * which would have surely made crores per seat). They don't call select people on reference.
The only drawback is that their system has some flaws which diminish the merit. That, too, is because of the interview process. Normally interviews last only for few minutes. But, an interview of a CSS candidate takes around 30minutes on average. They don't have time to interview 1000-2000 qualified candidates. Now here things go wrong. The technique used by them to attrition that number is faulty. It would have been a lot better if they, instead of targeting subjects, call people for interview on merit.