View Single Post
Old Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Zeeshaaan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by waqarsarwarabbasi View Post
If you ask me Zeeshan, I think FPSC is still doing great work. I have my reasons to believe that. Try getting a job in other departments. They just take tests for formality, the candidates are selected even before the announcement of the jobs. On the other hand, if you go towards Sindh, you won't need any qualifications. Jobs are on sale there. If you don't have money, don't even consider applying. 20-30 lacs for a 12-14 scale job is common.
Now compare that to FPSC. We all can vouch that they don't sell the seats * which would have surely made crores per seat). They don't call select people on reference.
The only drawback is that their system has some flaws which diminish the merit. That, too, is because of the interview process. Normally interviews last only for few minutes. But, an interview of a CSS candidate takes around 30minutes on average. They don't have time to interview 1000-2000 qualified candidates. Now here things go wrong. The technique used by them to attrition that number is faulty. It would have been a lot better if they, instead of targeting subjects, call people for interview on merit.
Let's pray humara naam bhi passing walon main ho