View Single Post
Old Tuesday, September 28, 2021
41st CTP (OMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2012 Merit 180

elina is on a distinguished road

sir you got me wrong . i am not promoting myself but free service is never appreciated and i mean to help more with more and more serious students .

i respect your opinion but its practical approach .

moreover moderator

i am expert in essay and i never failed essay .My strategy works 100 percent and i thoroughly guide students .i appeared two times and in both attempts pass essay .

its something so passive of you to mention such a thing on my post .

i thought that students definitely seek someone to check and comment on their writings .

i am myself a very busy person but still i thought to spare some time and provide some serious help to serious student .

yoo should appreciate such gesture as you yourself must be on job officers . i already have job these little things are just gimmicks to attract talented students who really work hard and follow my advice .

Rather than falling flat on non serious candidates who will never pick as they are not serious .

Last edited by Muhammad Ali Chaudhry; Friday, October 01, 2021 at 08:34 PM. Reason: Chain posts