View Single Post
Old Saturday, October 02, 2021

JustA is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faran789 View Post
Since everyone is kind of venting out here, I decided to board the wagon as well. I just wanted to know what exactly is the criteria for a top-notch essay?
I write regularly for work, and I have written multiple essays on topics related to Globalization. I am completely aware of the logos, pathos and ethos of an essay and also, have the know-how of designing a persuasive/argumentative essay, including thesis statement and topic sentences. And I still can't believe that even with all that, I only managed to get 15 marks in the essay. What sorcery is this? I have been forcing myself to believe that it was my handwriting, which would be barely legible for someone other than me, at least that's what I believe. Still, 15 marks...
From what I've seen throughout the years, you have to have luck. I got 40 marks in essay last year and I remember hardly anyone that didn't make it cleared essay back then and this year I got 10. No doubt it's a gamble, you either get through or you keep trying until you give up.