View Single Post
Old Saturday, October 02, 2021
***CAPTAIN HOPE***
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:

Muhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the roughMuhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the roughMuhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by elina View Post
sir you got me wrong . i am not promoting myself but free service is never appreciated and i mean to help more with more and more serious students .

i respect your opinion but its practical approach .

moreover moderator

i am expert in essay and i never failed essay .My strategy works 100 percent and i thoroughly guide students .i appeared two times and in both attempts pass essay .

its something so passive of you to mention such a thing on my post .

i thought that students definitely seek someone to check and comment on their writings .

i am myself a very busy person but still i thought to spare some time and provide some serious help to serious student .

yoo should appreciate such gesture as you yourself must be on job officers . i already have job these little things are just gimmicks to attract talented students who really work hard and follow my advice .

Rather than falling flat on non serious candidates who will never pick as they are not serious .
Yes you are right to some extent. I never failed essay too. And well it's good if you are helping others. So, I am helping them too without taking money. Maybe you can share your essay checking techniques here openly for public and maybe you can check some essays here as there are some posts where aspirants require their essays to be checked.

For me , the 'gurr' or you can say the main ingredient for passing essay is just this one , that stay relevant to the topic. Essays which are relevant to the topic never get marks less than passing marks. And yes normal English is required not flowery one.

Main thing is this that you can share your number or contact through your profile. Public sharing of contact is not allowed here,becasue it can create lots of problems for the ones who share them.

And publicity of academies etc is not allowed too. So they are the rules that were made many years ago and we have to respect them really. So you can share your contact through your profile and maybe can ask them to get your services through your profile. But better way is to help others for free of cost.

On other side, this thing is true too that most of the times when aspirants don't pay then it means they are not serious ,that's right too. Can't disagree with you at this point really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qasim Farooq View Post
kindly email me details: *************
Yes. Because contact sharing in public is not allowed brother. Maybe share it through your profile. That's a right way to do it.