View Single Post
Old Friday, October 22, 2021

Urooj rajput is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhammad Ali Chaudhry View Post
You attempted it in English for last two times so English is better , specially if you want to save time. I scored 58 last time in it and I think opting it in English is better than Urdu. I went for English too.

And if you are thinking that you will just write some Gupshup type things in Urdu and that you are good at it then it's a mistake, because they read your papers so not a good idea. And main problem with opting it in Urdu is this that you will not be able to write Urdu fluently ,on other side you can write English easily as other 11 subjects are in English. So if other eleven subjects are in English then why to go for Islamic studies in Urdu ?

Regards.
Thanks for the answer.
Actually, I have opted punjabi as well. So I can write in urdu. But the thing I'm concerned about is, I may not get failed as they say in urdu, they either fail you or give you way better scores. Whereas in English, they don't fail you but they don't give good scores either. Also, in English you don't have to mention the Arabic text for references but in urdu it's a must. It's my last attempt so opting in urdu might be risky..

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk