View Single Post
Old Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Cheetaa is on a distinguished road

Bhai ya screening test ha; whose main purpose is eliminate non-serious aspirants.

Now if we compare it with kppsc -policy of screening then 1/25 looks very illogical and absurd.

For example :

Every year around min 200 to max 300 seats under css announced. For general quota, the seats reduce to less than 200 ( by excluding women quota, minorties quota, Fata, Ajk etc).

Now, if we apply kppsc policy of 1/25 on KP citizens based on Css seats for Kp (20 or around last year, i am just considering 20 at the moment) then it means only 500 condidates will be eligible for Css written exam. Smilarly it will look more absurd when we apply it on Punjab domicile aspirants.

So in short, is state not capable to check papers from more than 500 condidates based on Kppsc polocy of 1/25 ? Absolitely not.

People gave most of the time example of India but they delibarately forget to mention that their aspirants in initial round touches in bumber around Lacs... whereas for Css during last year the max aspirant actually sat in exam was 17 thousand aprrox and those who applied for css was around 40000.

So, I think kppsc chairman made mistake by bring 1/25 policy rather it would be more suitable and logical by bring some cutoff like 33 , 40, 50 or any figure which set the min criteria for written.

Here fpsc has won and in future they may increase their threshold level.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cheetaa For This Useful Post:
Shaanza (Wednesday, October 27, 2021), yasirisrar (Wednesday, October 27, 2021)