View Single Post
Old Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Cheetaa is on a distinguished road
Default Provincial Planning Services (PPS) Posts through Kppsc

To facilitate many aspirants for motivation and for Sadqa-e-jareyaa i am sharing here working details, perks and privileges, nature of jon etc. that comes with PPS posts:

" Appraisal and Evaluation of different Gov't projects, visits to the field for selection of suitable site for projects, inspection of projects activities, preparation of PC-I, PC-II upto PC-V, preparation of annual development plan, formulation of ADP for next year, Formulation of PSDP portfolio for next year, response to M&E team observations, conducting DDWP, PDWP, CDWP sometimes ECNEC depends on project cost, convening monthly and fortnight Progress Review meetings with Secretary, funds release to different development projects, inter and intra re-appropriations of funds to development schemes in case of excess/surrender of release amount, assisting in policies design, dealing in SDGs framework and many more depend on posting in concern Department.

Posting can take place anywhere throughout the KP, at Secretariat level may be, planning and research officers or section Officers(B&A) in BPS-17, in District it may district planning Officers, in onward promotion, it may have designations like senior planning Officer, assistant chief, chief of section, senior chief etc. and in District its structure in BPS-18 is Additional Deputy Commissioner(F&P).

Fixed salary for new inductees is 115 thousand, and you can earn double of this sum through legal assignments like project directors, coordinators, M&E inspection even in form of consultancy services to others organization by taking proper departmental NOC.

Furthermore, promotions in this newly developed cadre is very fast as campare to PMS.

Note: This was shared with me so i thought i should share with people to benefit all.

Dua ka talabgaar !

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cheetaa For This Useful Post:
bahramkhan (Sunday, May 01, 2022), wahabfahad (Thursday, January 27, 2022), yasirisrar (Thursday, January 27, 2022)