View Single Post
Old Saturday, February 19, 2022

futurecsoIA is on a distinguished road
Question Guidance Regarding Academies

Which academy of the following is best for CSS preparation ?
  • NOA Lahore
  • NOA Islamabad
  • World Times Institute
  • Other than above (Your Suggestion)

I have attempted CE-2021 and prepared from NOA, but it was a virtual session on zoom, so the experience wasn't much real as well as it was last session before exam. I wasn't much satisfied with my preparation because of the lack of facility of evaluation and hardly prepared for 4-5 months.
Now I am going to appear in CE-2023 and this time I want my writing to be evaluated on daily basis. Maybe some academies are good for compulsory subjects and others for optionals. So you guys can help me in this regard and can suggest me some good mentors or institutes. I know that no matter how much good your mentor or institute is but the most important thing that matters is self study, smartly hard work and being focused. But I Know my weaknesses and that's why I am here for your experienced and wise suggestions.
(Academies should be from Lahore/Rawalpindi/Islamabad or Multan(If possible) as I am from Punjab).
My optional subjects are: Political Science, Governance & Public Policies, Gender Studies, Criminology and Punjabi.
Kindly answer my query ASAP.