View Single Post
Old Saturday, November 12, 2022

Zunaira Fatima is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudasser Wattoo View Post
At this point there's no point in getting your outlines evaluated, i believe. The real evaluation will be announced soon. There is no need to get your belief shaken down. It should be done before the exam during the evaluation phase. Funny things happen in competitive exams. Qudrat ka nizaam is real. I've never seen anyone passing it with bad preparation
But I've seen plenty of hardworking, well prepared people failing this exam. You can however narrate your overall experience. Just my point of view..All the best.
Let me disagree with you here..No one is evaluating any other..everyone is evaluating one’s own belief…And I believe that those with firm belief never get their beliefs shattered just because of someone’s opinion…And those with shallow beliefs must be realistic before the result comes out…What is the fear then?
This is a common behaviour observed in aspirants..They just don’t prepare themselves to face the consequences of their own mistakes and keep believing in miracles, just to get disappointed at the end..and I see many people claiming that papers are not properly checked etc…We all know that this is a competitive exam and we are not judged here for our own preparation, we are judged here for our preparation relative to others..and our best could be someone’s normal…
And Yes, Miracles happen for those who believe, but those who have firm beliefs..not shallow beliefs…and to get a firm belief it’s mandatory to analyse where we stand…For me, instead of just waiting for the result and bearing all that depression, anxiety and endless desperation, I feel that it is better to learn more about myself in this journey because I strongly believe in “Maktoob”..what is written, is inevitable and will happen at the written time..and I’d love to quote Paulo Coelho here
”Before a dream is realised, the soul of the world tests everything that was learned on the way”…Alchemist.
The Following User Says Thank You to Zunaira Fatima For This Useful Post:
ShehreyarKhan (Saturday, November 12, 2022)