View Single Post
Old Tuesday, December 06, 2022

Marcus Aurelius is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by LokiOdinson View Post
I myself have been through an abusive marriage, abusive to such an extent that I lost a baby because of it. I studied for this exam at nights when my spouse was sleeping just so that he wouldn't disturb me and I can study in peace. So I was really hoping that I would get through, I had really kept all my hopes tied to this. Right now its really tough to believ that theres something better planned for me. But hope is all I have.
My deepest condolences and sending you much love and best wishes. You are absolutely right in saying that it is hard to believe that there is something better planned, I have the same feelings. I know where you are coming from as I also had an abusive marriage that ended in a divorce with two kids right at the time when I started preparing for CSS my mom was diagnosed with cancer and I did my first attempt in that chaos, Now this was my second and last attempt and my dad got diagnosed with cancer, and I happen to be the only one looking after him. Kher, kahan tak sunaaongi, I don't want to give impression that ajeeb roona dhoona laga diya hy, I am shattered. May you find peace and strength.
Disappointed (Tuesday, December 06, 2022), zoomer (Tuesday, December 06, 2022)