View Single Post
Old Wednesday, December 07, 2022

Bravo 6 is on a distinguished road

I don't usually post on the forum rather read the conversations. Since everyone is saying their goodbyes. So might as well.

To everyone that has helped me through this forum and along my CSS journey I give my sincerest thanks.

To the fellows who have qualified. Congratulations, good luck for the future and work hard to reform Pakistan into the country you have talked about in your examination.

To the fellows who haven't qualified like me I say to you what someone very close said to me. I know its painful but you have to pick yourself up. The fact that you were brave enough to attempt this exam is itself a testament of your strength. Don't let this pain stop you from trying again. If you have an attempt left and are realistically able to appear again do it. If not, like me (This was my third attempt), know that this is just one speed bump on your road to success. Allah has decreed your Rizk before you even entered this world and no power can give you more or less than that. Know that you are not alone and that this defeat will inshallah be the gateway to many victories.

"It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed" ― Theodore Roosevelt

Regards
Bravo 6 signing out for the last time.
duaasyed (Thursday, December 08, 2022), GhazMar (Thursday, December 08, 2022), Mudasser Wattoo (Thursday, December 08, 2022), risorgimento (Thursday, December 08, 2022), ShehreyarKhan (Thursday, December 08, 2022), xibt (Thursday, December 08, 2022)