View Single Post
Old Wednesday, April 01, 2009
Royal Queen of Literature
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationModerator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModMember of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: 2008Gold Medal: Awarded to those members with  maximum number of  reputation points. - Issue reason: For the year 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason: More than 5 years of dedicated services

Thanked 15,848 Times in 5,006 Posts
Last Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardom

@ TSA

Thanks. Bohat hi bay sabray ho.

@ Usman khalid

Thanks for the prayers.

@ Mohsin Shah

Thanks for the yummy cake, lovely poem and chocolaiti gift.

@ Lord Avalon

May all of your wishes come true. Ameen

@ Emoemar

May you get all you desire for. Ameen

@ Raz

Thanks. Best wishes for upcoming exams.

@ Arif Rao

Thank you.

@ Mumtaz

Thanks for the wishes and for everything you have done. Indebted

@ Shaabaz

Splendid gift pack I ever received. Gratified.

@ Surmount

Thank you for such a long glittering birthday wish, colourful poem, butterflies and rainbow and the pets. When u were making the post, i was wondering whats taking you so long and I smiled when i saw it.

@ Atif Rana

Thanks but dont wanna live that much long.

@ Marwat

Obliged for your wish and message.

@ Reformer

Thanks. Waiting for reformation.

@ Ali Raza

Thanks for a humpty dumpty chilly wish.

@ S Aitzaz

Sada khush raho.

@ Sidra

Its never too late to wish. Thanks

@ Argus

Love you the way you are, Lala! Thanks for being there.

@ Farooq, Ramsha, Hira, Predator, Omer, Saqib Shah, Bushra, Arsa, afrms, Noman, Happy Ending.

Thank you all.

@ Zia

Thank you for such a detailed email full of wishes and prayers. Good luck.

@ Prieti

Thank you so much for all the love and messages.

@ Princess Royal

Liked them chanda.

Thanks for making my day.

AFRMS (Thursday, April 02, 2009), Argus (Wednesday, April 01, 2009), arsa (Wednesday, April 01, 2009), Emoemar (Wednesday, April 01, 2009), The Star (Wednesday, April 01, 2009), happy ending (Wednesday, April 01, 2009), hira imam rizvi (Thursday, April 02, 2009), Lord AvaLon (Wednesday, April 01, 2009), Muhammad T S Awan (Thursday, April 02, 2009), Mumtaz Hayat Maneka (Wednesday, April 01, 2009), Predator (Thursday, April 02, 2009), Raz (Wednesday, April 01, 2009), Saqib Shah (Thursday, April 02, 2009), Surmount (Friday, April 03, 2009)