View Single Post
Old Saturday, April 04, 2009
37th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 97

Urooj5 is on a distinguished road
Post To Farishta

Your work is good. I add few points here, please have a look at them.

1. I suggest that you use IT instead of THIS in Line 2.

2. Do not begin your sentences with 'but' & 'and' unnecessarily. Omitt 'but' from line 3.

3. You tried good examples but somehow they are not that relevant. Reason, for Hitler and His Nation Fascism was not that much charming as it was the way out; atleast to them. Secondly, Napoleon was a French hero. He has many things to his credit; not just charm. But if you replace Napoleon with the French Monarch; the Bourbons then the example becomes more relevant. As Bourbons had charms but not real merit. I have got another suggestion for somewhat general example from real life. Take SHOES; they might be pretty that is to say charming but not comfortable at all. See there is no merit in them. Contrary to this, some very ugly looking shoes may put feet to such an ease that they win the soul.

4. About sentences. I also am addicted to long sentences! You may try to cut them short. For example:Line 2, Paragraph 3. Give a break after personality and start a new sentence from Character.

I hope you gain something better out of this. I am not a master myself
The Following User Says Thank You to Urooj5 For This Useful Post:
Farishta (Sunday, April 05, 2009)