View Single Post
Old Sunday, April 05, 2009
38th CTP (CTG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit 270

Farishta is on a distinguished road
Default On response to Urooj

Thank you for telling that I can pass this paper and also thank you again for the detailed feedback.

I filled 7 pages in written, but they were blank, and a bit wide, and I wrote small with less space among the lines... I personally think I in next try, I should fill at least 13 pages. Right?

Also please let me know on thing; in the outline there are points in capital, A, B, C... and in in small letters, a, b, c... Are we supposed to make a separate paragraph of points A, B or a, b.

and second thing: You are right about the pauses while writing the body, I paused many times, and a few times quite longer, that wasted much of my time. I will try not to repeat that, but I am not sure why was I pausing...perphase for perfection or what?

And the saving 10 minutes for revision, and 10 min for conclusion is I agree the only to go out of the exam hall with dignity, but then we have left with very little time for body i.e. 2 hours & 10 min only, assuming the outline will take atleast 30 min? what was your actual practice, during your 2 paper attempts?

You have been very kind and generous, God bless you

Also what next? would you suggest another essay topic to work on? If yes then I will be waiting
The Following User Says Thank You to Farishta For This Useful Post:
Urooj5 (Sunday, April 05, 2009)