View Single Post
Old Thursday, April 09, 2009
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: PCS - 2008 / TehsildarMedal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CSS-2008, Roll no. 5170, CSS-2012 Roll no. 11105

Thanked 1,758 Times in 791 Posts
Islaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmBrosiaL EloQuence
Essay 64
precise & comp 59
current affairs 35
everyday sceince 78
pakistan affairs 60
islamiyat 71

sociology 36
journalism 83
british history 71
arabic 70

total: 627

interview score: 183

grand total 810

merit position 182
@amna
well very good score in some ppaers but not in some but still ur position is not that much bad as mine..... will u scure ur place in the four groups of ur choice.... as u ve mentioned only 4 in the preffernce forms?

interw marks are vvvvvvv good.

wish u all the best.....

My DMS
well i was not in the position to share my DMC BCZ mujy khud buht afsos ho raha ta..... but khair now i think that i have to share with ma friends.

Essay 47

comp 48

pak aff 37

currnt aff 37

ED science 55

islamiat 47

US history 55

pol scince 102

C.law 44

muslim law 60

pushto 68

total written 600..... hurrrraaaaahh

viva 140

total 740.............thats all the sad story.

i was expecting highest marks in my optional papers.... but now after analyzing i came to the conclusion that the approach i adopted in written part was not good... esp this year...

still i think every thing is from the side of Allah... ve are bound to work hard and try again and again the result will be good in the end.

ur friend

ISLAH

Last edited by Mumtaz Hayat Maneka; Thursday, April 09, 2009 at 03:59 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Islaw Khan For This Useful Post:
Saqib Shah (Friday, April 10, 2009)