View Single Post
Old Saturday, April 11, 2009

Ali star is on a distinguished road

Another observation.......

We should not blame PPP government for all this because sine day one I am an ardent believer of the fact that politician is an specie carries same traits and behave in similar manner. Last government headed by Muslim League-Q was also involved in pressurizing insitutes such as SPSC and infact FPSC. This fact was revealed by ex.chairman General Jamshed Gulzar Kiyani(Late) in his last few interviews specially one with Dr. Shahid Masud (Meray Mutabiq) on GEO tv that Pervez Musharaf pressurized him to do some appointments at high level setting aside merit.I consider Musharaf a politician and this is being said in this context. Mr. Kiyani turned it down and ultimately asked to leave the chairmanship by worthy president Mr. Musharaf

So it is the problem of every department and a young people should set aside all these observation and work hard. Young generation should inculcate in them the capacity of taking all these pathetic things LIGHTLY happeining in thier surroundings To me CSS is the channel and free of corruption because people at top level believe in the fact that if this cadre is being manupulated the administrative edifice of the country would be collapsed.

Regards
The Following User Says Thank You to Ali star For This Useful Post: