View Single Post
Old Saturday, April 11, 2009
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - 7th in Sindh Urban

Emoemar will become famous soon enough
Exclamation Quite a few seats are likely to go Empty!

Quote:
Originally Posted by razdar_hai
im 10th in Balochistan and 2nd among women...my prefernces are Custom n excise group,DMG,Foreign,PAAS.......im hoping 4a big shot
From what i can see you will most probably land PAAS, which if im not wrong is what u were hoping for? if not in merit then most definitely in the women Quota i think. Btw, what is the total number of passing candidates from Balochistan?

Another thing that i noticed is that despite the huge number of qualifiers quite a few seats will still go empty!. Because, just with looking at the total seats available to Sindh, which is a total of 135 (Urban + Rural), while the total qualifiers are 49 if im not wrong, and Insha'Allah they will all be allocated, but still leave a huge gap among the available seats. That means from Sindh alone we are going to have 86 EMPTY SEATS!.
I'm not sure about the other provinces, that is the number of qualifiers or otherwise we would have been able to estimate the exact number of seats that might have still gone empty.
There is a tide in the affairs of men. Which, taken at the flood, leads on to fortune; Omitted, all the voyage of their life Is bound in shallows and in miseries. On such a full sea are we now afloat, And we must take the current when it serves, Or lose our ventures. ~ William Shakespeare