View Single Post
Old Saturday, April 11, 2009
37th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 112

F.S. will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali star
@All

Dosto this is how departments work in Pakistan specially those in Sindh regardless whether it is PPP government or any other. I would again request you to aim high and go for CSS and related exams conducted by FPSC. Like many other departments SPSC is also an institution being run by politicians and influential bureaucrats directly. These all manupulations were also been observed in the last tenure of chairman SPSC Mr. Hassan Bhutto when he succeeded getting his own son allocated for the post of DDO through Combined Competitive 2003. Further more, a case was filled by a fellow with all evidences regarding the history of JALEE people allocated as DDOs and SOs and their relationship with influential people. But all in vein!!!!!

I would again request meritorious people to stop burning their blood by sitting in SPSC exams and go CSS and other exams conducted by Federal Public Service Commission because A GENERAL is sitting their as Chairman having a DANDA in his hand thrashing the requests of politicians to manupulate merrit.

Regards
Bro, since u'v initiated discussion on this topic, I wud share my experience with u here.....
Bro, I qualified SPSC's Combined Competitive Examination in 2005.... in the same batch with son of Mr. Hassan Bhutto.... I m serving as SO in Sindh Govt....U'v called us as JALEE people..... Pl don't forget that we 3 Section Officer's of same batch cleared CSS this year.... I m 4th in Sindh-Rural...In 2007, three Section Officers of our batch passed...1n 2006, two section Officers passed CSS.... In 2005, 5 Section Officers & 2 DDO's of our batch, passed CSS.... Mr. Ata-ullah Shah who topped in PCS, had already passed CSS... there was some other DDO (I don't recall his name) he left Income Tax group to join DDO in our batch.... few other people like Mr. Shah Hussain, Mr. Juman Thebo, Mr. Ibrahim Memon, Mr.Akbar Brahmani, who are presently working as Section Officers, were CSS qualifiers but due to shortage of seats they could not get allocations.......... U call such talented batch of Officer "JALEE" ... its highly regretable.......... if u were good enough u wud hv passed the exam.... Pl don't blame the system............
As for son of Chairman getting a seat of DMG is concerned,.... the same practice is followed by FPSC as well.... Mazhar-ul-haq's son & daughter cleared CSS when he was member of FPSC.... there r many examples to quote.....

What do u think that people who r appearing in CSS don't COPY?????
Pl correct urself...... I'v seen people using FARAZ in exam Hall during CSS... mobiles n other gadgets were frequently used in the past,, compelling FPSC to search candidates by a metal Detectors outside exam halls last year, which is proof of this.....

In 1994, paper of Islamiat of CSS was leaked.......

THINK BIG..... I m so disappointed by such distorted information....