Thread: Css Past Papers
View Single Post
Old Wednesday, April 15, 2009
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: PCS - 2008 / TehsildarMedal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CSS-2008, Roll no. 5170, CSS-2012 Roll no. 11105

Thanked 1,758 Times in 791 Posts
Islaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud of

well all past papers may not be available on site..... but if u go in a particular year and can have the required paper of that year.....

if i need the paper of english of 1990.... i will have to search all english papers and if i click on that year so i can have it easily.....

thats my thinking brother and reply to ur suggestion..... everything is in the hand of adminitration of the forum.... what thay think feasilbe they can do. if ur suggestion touches there heart they will change it.

but i think that year wise papers are more ok than bringing it in the paper wise order.

thanx
islah