Thread: friendship
View Single Post
Old Friday, March 03, 2006
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Medal of AppreciationQualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason:

Muskan Ghuman has a spectacular aura aboutMuskan Ghuman has a spectacular aura aboutMuskan Ghuman has a spectacular aura about

1. "Money and power only last the hour, but friendship and love withstand the sky above."

2. "Though miles may lie between us, we're never far apart, for friendship doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart."

3. "A true friend walks in when the whole world walks out."

4. "Stars are like friends; there's always some around, you just need to find your favorite one."

5. "A special friend is a blessing that you should treasure with all your heart."

6. "My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me."

7. "Friends are like stars, you can't always see them but you know that they're there."

8. "Friendship is not how long you've been together. It isn't how much you've given or recieved; nor how many times you've helped each other, but it's how you value one another."

9. "The best friend you can have is one you can sit on the porch with and not say a word, then get up and feel like that was the best conversation you've ever had."

10. "The lamp of friendship always burn with the oil of love."

11. "Finding a true friend is like panning for gold. You have to sift through the fakes to find the real ones."

12. "When it hurts to look back, and you are scared to look ahead, look beside you and your bestfriend will be there."

13. "There will be many people who will walk in and out of your life but only true friends will leave footprints behind."

14. "Good friends are hard to find, harder to leave, and impossible to forget."

15. "Friendship is never an opportunity; always a sweet responsibility."

with regrds,
Muskan