Thread: friendship
View Single Post
Old Saturday, March 04, 2006
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Medal of AppreciationQualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason:

Muskan Ghuman has a spectacular aura aboutMuskan Ghuman has a spectacular aura aboutMuskan Ghuman has a spectacular aura about

Thanx for the appreciation....

1. "A friend comforts you when you are down, supports you when you struggle, and celebrates when you succeed. But a BEST friend feels pain when you are hurt and holds you as you cry together, walks with you every step as you struggle, and rejoices with you at every success."

2. "A good friend is like a computer: he Enters your life, Saves you in his heart, Formats your problems, and never Deletes you from his Memory."

3. "People say true friends must always hold hands, but true friends don't need to hold hands because they know the other hand will always be there."

4. "The world will always be cruel, but it never seems that way unless you face it alone."

5. "Friends are the angels that lift us up when our wings have forgotten how to fly."

6. "Friends are the link between ourselves and the road to happiness, without them we are lost."

7. "When friends fall in love, it means that they are meant for each other, but when friends fall out of love, it means that they want to keep each other forever."
8. "A friend is someone who accepts your past, supports your present and encourages your future."
9. "The miracle of friendship speaks from one heart to another, listens for unspoken needs, recognizes secret dreams, and understands the silent things."

10. "The best friends in life may not always there when you want them but are always there when you need them."

wiyh regards,
Muskan