View Single Post
Old Saturday, April 18, 2009
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CSS-2008

Bandit Queen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farishta
This thread is to request the members to share their experiences of the last week before exam and post tips on how to handle study during this last week before exam.

I am feeling very bored. I am unable to study. I wish I could read 20+ hours a day now. but I can hardly cover 3 or 4 topics a day! I want to ask is this with many aspirants or is this something wrong with me?

I think about the reasons, but I am unable to find out, one reason that come to my mind is :I should have prepared short notes, because the very sight and thought of all the material regarding each subject frighten me now...

Helpful tips from anyone would be greatly appreciated...

In desperate need...
Hi .......getting bored lollllzzzzz
same thing happens with most of ppl but not with me bcoz i didn't hv much time to prepare properly so even my 15 days of rivision was not enough 4 me
well u defntly made a big mistake by not making short notes bcoz its the easiest way to remind all the stuff in any topic
some tips that i hope will be helpful 4 u

1. If u can't make short notes simply underline imp points of a topic weather its in ur notes , book or even useful info of any article if u dn't hv enough time to write it down simple underline it or highlight it with a high lighter

2. Whenever u r abt to revise a topic dn't start reading all the stuff in it 1st try to memorize wts already stored in ur memory then if u think any point is missing go through it

3. During revision just relax nd take everything light, in this way u'll be able to focus on the main points (atleast this is what i used to do)

4. Never think u know nothing......its only a way to demoralize urself

5. Dn't try to go through all of the stuff u hv prepared, revise selected topics or just facts nd figures not the lenghty notes one prepares 4 papers

I m queen of the world....without a crown
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bandit Queen For This Useful Post:
faisalraza (Monday, April 20, 2009), Farishta (Sunday, April 19, 2009)