View Single Post
Old Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2006 - Roll no. 4802

Second Coming is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Ok one judge had link it is not provd yet - it was just an example bcz here we r not concernd here with current judicial systm. but i thkn u wud ve listned some where that " justice delayed is justice denied" wt abt the bundle of cases in queue for disposal. hearing on this date, hearing postponed till that date. wt is that? hearing hearing hearing. where is decision? wt is the method of appointment of justice high court - it is completly on political basis. specially those laywers who contstded the cases for party free of cost. ve u seen or go through the method of appointment in lower judiciary n thier procedure for maintaining the court. case will b decided whn the contestor wil say ' for God sake - decide wether i loss or win'.
I think it's precisely the judicial system we are concerned about here, as the rest of your own post shows.

Our judicial system might not be the best in the world, as many things in Pakistan are, but this hardly gives a license to mullahs to kill, amputate, or lash people at will. Is this your idea of speedy justice??? Forgive me if I say that delay in this case is far better than blindly going on a killing spree of people indiscriminately just to show to the world what a monkey can do with a match box!

Quote:
Shariah Law is one Law it has no kinds. it is upto the person who interpret it by his own choice n wil. we can blame the pple or qazis but not the shariah law.
How convenient! Tell me which Shariah asks you to punish people if they do not wear a beard??? Any injunction? Allah will not come down to interpret his laws himself, so it has to be some human being right? So tell me one man you can trust the whole country with? Even if all the people agree on a "maulvi" of one sect, what about the others? How conveniently you say that it's up to a person to interpret the law by his own choice and will.... but which person? Tell me one name I should trust. Don't say Holy Prophet (PBUH).... we all know what we have done to the Shariah he provided to us. We can't even agree on small matters of everyday life, and you want us to trust these junkies with the whole country?

Quote:
It is the defect of prevailing judicial system not the Islamic law. by the way how can a judge of western impact (legal systm) can sentence it by shariah law.
Again, how very convenient to blame! A judge decides by law, not by what his personal opinions might be.... that is why even the "burqa" maulvis who are nothing less than fascists can also get released by the courts. If these judges with "western impact" were to decide on their own whims, he should probably have been hanged.

Quote:
i m defender of faith, divine laws not taliban. i m concern abt the integrity of our country not al qaeda or afghanistan.
You logic is preposterous to say the least. On the one hand, you are defending every wretched act of these neo-nazis and on the other, you stand by some obscure "faith and divine laws" swearing that you are not defending Taliban. Faith and divine laws are just words until they are put into practice, and while nobody is opposing them, you also do not have a right to impose your own version of them. Do not try to hijack a country by these sacred words!

Quote:
just rumours. it was govt. who restored the judiciary not media. midia's compaign was since very long but why they failed to restore them. the same dictator gave them liscence n permission to launch channels. dictator complted his tenure n thn left whn he lost the confidence of bigs. abt west i will just say , " they can't b our friends".
Wow! I do not even have to say something to bring out the ridiculous nature of your argument. Who was it that raised a voice against the Lal Masjid incident? Why were you praising media at that time? Now that the same media is bringing out the regressive acts of these monsters, you can't hide behind government is bad, west is bad, media is bad.... dude.... your guys are bad!

Quote:
wether they r ugly or not i said i am concerned with divine laws in our faith. divine laws wil remain till dooms day. no one can dare to change it. it must b applied in a muslim society. if muslims don't act upon holy Quran thn who will? Is holy Quran just for reciting?

taliban are wrong? thn who will implement the divine laws?
I told you about the divine law and faith earlier. It's high time, these pathetic people stopped using divine law as a warrant to justify their horrible acts. Please, do not tell us what to do! We are all muslims here, and we do not need these cronies to tell us what to do to make our Creator happy.
Zirwaan Khan (Tuesday, April 21, 2009)