View Single Post
Old Wednesday, March 30, 2005
Administrator

Thanked 2,445 Times in 282 Posts
Argus is a splendid one to beholdArgus is a splendid one to beholdArgus is a splendid one to beholdArgus is a splendid one to beholdArgus is a splendid one to beholdArgus is a splendid one to beholdArgus is a splendid one to behold

AoA everyone!!

hope that you all are fine and in good spirits to begin your CSS campaign. First of all I think it appropriate to introduce myself. I feel it enough to let You know that I took CSS-2002 and had International Law as one of my optionals.
I would like to share a few things with you.

1) Being a law student I had gone for the subject which appealed to me. So that is how I chose for Intl Law irrespective of the fact that it is scoring etc..!!

2) Then I started off with 'Introduction to International Law' by J.G.Starke. I gave it a thorough reading in order to familiarise myself with the subject.

3) After that I looked for some book which I could make as my text book. Though I went through some of them available around, but I had to stop for International Law Book by Aggarwal. It might not suit some of you but what i advise you, is to skim through Aggarwal, Tandon, and International Law Book published by Mansoor Book House or PLD Publishers.

4) One more important thing which I would like to tell you is that also buy the Question and Answers Guide published by Mansoor Book House, because once you are through with these books, the guide can provide you with a ready made summary of the subject.

one thing I can assure you all, that , if you go in this way , you will fell comfortable to deal with the subject.

Moreover, you should keep yourselves abreast of all the Interantional law developments taking around you.

Regards
S.Z.D.
(Thanx S.Z.D.)
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Argus For This Useful Post:
abdulrehmankhan (Wednesday, June 19, 2013), Ahazad (Saturday, May 04, 2013), amit837 (Sunday, May 03, 2015), Amna Rathore (Saturday, September 29, 2018), Asgharstar (Thursday, October 27, 2011), AwaisBajwa (Thursday, November 22, 2012), desertgirl (Thursday, February 10, 2011), hafiz mubashar (Wednesday, February 19, 2014), J R Orakzai (Wednesday, December 12, 2012), MahrukhTanveer (Wednesday, July 13, 2016), Manzoor Riaz Butt (Tuesday, November 13, 2012), Nisar Ali (Tuesday, December 04, 2012), Nosheen Bukhari (Tuesday, December 20, 2011), oxon (Sunday, November 04, 2012), pari Ali BNi (Monday, February 21, 2011), pisceankhan (Sunday, August 17, 2014), saim n babar (Monday, July 05, 2010), Siaa (Tuesday, August 17, 2010), waqas bin mustafa (Saturday, September 01, 2012), zainab ali (Tuesday, March 26, 2013)