View Single Post
Old Friday, April 24, 2009
37th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 63Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

leopard has a spectacular aura aboutleopard has a spectacular aura aboutleopard has a spectacular aura about
Default How to get good marks in interview!!!

Aslam o alaikum every one...

the purpose of starting this new thread is to investigate as to how a person can secure high marks in interview.... well to me these are quite volatile sort or marks which can immediately impinge upon the final outcome...
as for me i secured 677 marks in written and 168 marks in interview... and secured 63rd position...

a friend of mine, Mr. Ikhalaq Dogar (DDO in PMS 2006) topped in pms interview and secured 152 marks out of 200 and was placed at 12 position.. in css 2008.. he secured 680 marks (quite reasonable, atleast than me) but got 137 marks in interview and was placed at 152...

similary, i Know Mr. Asif (at position 82) 683 in written and 155 in interview and at position 82...

there are many examples which motivates an individual to prepare more efficiently for interview....

as for me... my strategy was simple...

i carefully underwent psychological test... i remained to the point in group discussions and command task... i never took initiative in any activity (unlike the popular myth)

i tried to articulate in plain but comprehensive narration...
finally yet importantly in interview i tried to give to the point but a comprehensive reply......

rest Allah knows....

plz do share your experience of being interviewed and also discuss the policy of commission for 2008... as to me they evaluated more at the time of interview unlike CSS 2007 in which written exams carried more weightage.... all the best
azmat farooq
The Following User Says Thank You to leopard For This Useful Post:
Ali Randhava (Friday, April 24, 2009)