View Single Post
Old Sunday, May 03, 2009
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 1127

shallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to all
Post Role Of Mujadid Alf-i-Thani (1562-1624).

Introduction:

Real name Sheikh Ahmad, born at Sirhind in 1562 A.D. Father's name Sheikh Abdul Ahmad.

Reflection of the age:

1. Un-Islamic Pracitces.

During Akbar's reign, emperor married hindu princesses and adopted hindu customs.

2. Din-i-Elahi.

Akbar invented Din-i-Elahi to unite all his subjects.

3. Negative attitude of Ulema.

Ulema presented negative image of islam in order to please the emperor.

4. Submissive attitude of the masses.

People were in a habit of blindly obeying the emperor.

His services for Muslim revival:

1. Preservation of Islamic faith.

He rose voice against un-Islamic practices.

2. Preservation of Islamic values.

He preached the muslims to order their lives according to islamic values.

3. Logical negation of the Hindus belief.

He brought to light the shortcomings of the hindu belief. That the hindus took pride in idol worship which was against human dignity.

4. Negation of the concept of Wahdat-al-din.

He negated the concept of wahdat-al-din acc. to which it was stressed that Ram and Rahim were one in person and two in name only.

5. Negation of Din-i-Elahi.

He negated Akbar's concept of Din-i-Elahi.

6. Negation of the concept of Wahdat-ul-wajood.

Under the concept of wahdat-ul-wajood it was said that all creatures of this universe were integral part of God and so all oculd be worshipped. Mujadid Alf-i- Thani negated this concept and said that every thing in this universe is the creature of Gos but these creatured could not be subjected to worship.

Conclusion:

He wrote various books, letters. Refused to bow before the emperor AKbar and Jehangir.
hamarapakistan (Sunday, October 11, 2009), RedBone (Monday, May 04, 2009), sonia shamroze (Friday, July 10, 2009)