View Single Post
Old Monday, May 04, 2009

Junaid Ilyas is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

@ Dawood Ali

i live in Badar block in A.I.T,,,,,,

tell me, where and when you want to meet or contact me ?

@ Arslan Shoukat

Arslan !!!!!!!!

when i was in Officer's Academy in last year's sept session....... most of the students in his class asked him about his current service and posting as a ASP and he clearly told every 1 that he is no more a CSP officer and this shows that person's ill and sick mentality that how he deviating and misguiding people and public regarding his CSP's status and position.............That person is not a CSP officer , i am dead sure about it...... so budies and folks prefer libraries over academies,,,,,,,,

i tell you that preparation of css is not a big deal,,,,,,,,
you jus require to study only 5 to 6 hours on the daily basis and at the end of the day, you wil be standing on the top of the sky.......

i was bit confuse about the css exams and heared lots of negative stuff regarding the css exams etc that appearing and clearing css exams are only about the matter of money and references and contacts......

But folks, i tell you honestly that it is the only direct path and gateway to explore your abilities and potential in right directions, CSS is the only best thing in which the individual's abilities are judge by the right people. So that's why now i prefer the preparation and planning attempt of CSS exams 2010 over the job because why i sell my self , my talent, my potential abilities so cheaply to other people in term of getting job of 15 to 20 thousand Rs /- in which i only get a small amount and nothing else.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Junaid Ilyas For This Useful Post:
anam9999 (Monday, March 02, 2015), civilengineer92 (Monday, December 21, 2015), cngfitted77777 (Wednesday, July 14, 2010), Nosheen Bukhari (Saturday, December 17, 2011), pakdoctor (Thursday, July 30, 2009)