View Single Post
Old Thursday, May 07, 2009

Hina 11(MISS Einstein) will become famous soon enoughHina 11(MISS Einstein) will become famous soon enough

@newstudent:
Quote:
but i think he is not against the education of females, rather he is against the way that co-education as being practiced in pakistan.
well i dont know as why you saying like this,even now you are not clear of his idea regarding the fact of female education...

as i already said, that he clearly refused to give any favor to the question of female education as in SWAT.
Quote:
so he seems to be more concerned about the hijab and intermingling of opposite sexes
this ambiguity has also been cleared by his very statement made in reply to the question of the interviewer as what if only female staff to teach there with full hijab, even then he straight forwardly denied the fundemental right of women.

Now if he had any such reservations, he could have let us know about them but the fact is that even he himself is not clear as what to say now....

if teh basic purpos eof the leader there is to impliment islamic laws then those laws must be implimented in their true words and spirit,because one can;t even dare to bring any change in DIVINE laws......
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hina 11(MISS Einstein) For This Useful Post:
4rm psh (Thursday, May 07, 2009), New Student (Thursday, May 07, 2009)