View Single Post
Old Sunday, May 10, 2009

NAZISHJUNAID is on a distinguished road
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by waheed94pk
Sara your article indicates that you have worked hard to produce it. Thats fine. i really apreicate your effort. But this too is a story that is one sided. i could not read after ist two paras becasue i dont belive what all has been given. its not true. i have personally seen the entire area and know the insdide out of these peoples to whom we call Taliban. They are all criminals. I know there are many storys which even does not come to media. They are not true muslims. Many of them once caught and they did not have circumciance. They even take out the dead bodies from the graves and burn them. They even dont spare children. They are cirminal peoples and they themsleves are not aware of being used by a third force which is working agasint pakistan. Its india having so many counslates along Pak Afghan border. From where these people get money? There are many things i dont want to get into it. They are burining the shools just to get into media. We as a nation must understand true teachings of islam. Unfortunatley these people are ignorant. I was also of the same view as you have but once i saw these people and their brutalities. it changed my perception. We all must think and then give credits to these people. Sorry i culd not have time to give my detialed account becasue of some commitmnets. More over Army is not living in the schools and even if they are These criminals have not destoryed those schools. they are doing where ever they find. Sufi Mohd is not a scholor form JAMIA Tul Azhar. He is also a madrasa molana. You will never find a leanred person going on this track. They trnslate islam into thier way. which is wrong. Sorry for heart feeling if any.

ACTUALLY THE TALIBAN ISSUE IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST PROPAGANDA AGAINST THE MUSLIMS AND ISLAM ... IN REALITY WHO R THEY AND FOR WHOM THEY ACTUALLY WORK NOBODY CAN TELL WITH ASSURITY... HOWEVER AS FAR AS THEIR PRESENT PICTURE IN FRONT OF THE WORLD ESPECIALLY IN FRONT OF PAKISTAN IS THEY R JUST IGNORANT WHO R JUST HAVING INCOMPLETE INFORMATION AND KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THE TRUE PICTURE OF ISLAM.... THERE IS NO WHERE IN TRUE ISLAM TO HUMILIATE HUMANITY.... THERE IS HADITH THAT NONE OF U CAN BE A TRUE MUSLIM (MOMIN) UNLESS LIFE , WEALTH AND RESPECT OF OTHER MUSLIMS REMAIN PROTECTED FROM HIM,.

Last edited by Viceroy; Sunday, May 10, 2009 at 07:40 PM. Reason: Kindly avoid using Caps in future