View Single Post
Old Sunday, May 10, 2009
37th Common
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,681 Times in 873 Posts
AFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord AvaLon
Dear Members,

Having seen the views shared by respected members i would like to ask a question in order to efface my query.
What should be the approach of writing outlines? Write the outlines in the beginning or in the end? As i observed another qualifier; whose outlines were the beginning sentences of the paragraphs written in the essay. It wouldn't be possible for anyone to predict the starting sentences so what i percieved in that post is the mentioned person must have written the outlines after finishing essay.

Kindly express your views.

Salam
i dont know which approach is best for writing an outline in the begining or at the end.i can tell you what i did.i made the outline first at the back sheets which was a rough sketch what i intended to write.it was not mentioned in the question to make outline.i gave half an hour for making the outline and it didnt include what my introductory lines would be like i said it was a rough outline.than i started the essay ,raz mentioned that i has marks may be this time they demanded outlines.my outline was detailed of 2-3 sheets.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AFRMS For This Useful Post:
fluent_20 (Wednesday, April 07, 2010), Lord AvaLon (Sunday, May 10, 2009)