View Single Post
Old Sunday, May 10, 2009
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Roll no. 2638Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason: Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 3,870 Times in 1,441 Posts
Raz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord AvaLon
Dear Members,

Having seen the views shared by respected members i would like to ask a question in order to efface my query.
What should be the approach of writing outlines? Write the outlines in the beginning or in the end? As i observed another qualifier; whose outlines were the beginning sentences of the paragraphs written in the essay. It wouldn't be possible for anyone to predict the starting sentences so what i percieved in that post is the mentioned person must have written the outlines after finishing essay.

Kindly express your views.
Dear I prepared outlines of three topics on the last pages of my paper. After 30 minutes I reproduced the outline of my finally selected topic. First two pages of my paper were regarding the final refined outline of the selected topic. That outline could go upto three to four pages but I used tree diagram to contain it within two pages and for the fair presentation.
I could escape from the formal outline, and could utilize only rough outline which was available at the end of my essay. But examiner demanded outline that is why I reproduced that rough draft outline after refining it with one review in the beginning of my essay. It seems logical to present outline in the beginning of the essay.

After completing my essay I drew one diagonal line across the rough pages and wrote clearly on the top of these pages "Rough Working".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif Yousufzai
AOA,

On the first day in the exam hall we have been instructed by one of the FPSC Staff mem to write outline on the last two pages and then mark it with a cross sign.
Kindly, let me know whether u guyz were also guided the same ????
thanks.

May Allah bless u ALL.
No, we were not guided regarding outlines/rough pages etc.
But I followed the standard method to attempt the paper. I usually attempt my papers in this way.

Last edited by Viceroy; Sunday, May 10, 2009 at 08:14 PM. Reason: Merger
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Raz For This Useful Post:
fluent_20 (Wednesday, April 07, 2010), kinzacss (Saturday, March 27, 2010), navera88 (Friday, April 16, 2010), spaksarzameen (Friday, April 23, 2010)