View Single Post
Old Monday, May 11, 2009
37th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - 4th in Sindh UrbanMedal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Arif Rao is a jewel in the roughArif Rao is a jewel in the roughArif Rao is a jewel in the rough
Default @ Raz and candidates in Karachi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz
I am confused about the final paper to be conducted on 12th May. There is going to be a massive strike in Karachi w.r.t. 12th May incidence. Govt. of Sindh has also announced strike in Sindh. Will it be feasible for the candidates to attempt paper on that day, when everything is going to be at risk on that day??????

Please suggest some measures. Should we stay at exam center (ICAP-Teen Talwar, Clifton) at night to attempt the paper early in the morning??? Very confusing situation
I was also worried regarding many friends in Karachi who have paper on 12th May.
Yes it is risky but the best way to handle it is to stay somewhere closer to your center and arrive earlier to the center tomorrow to avoid any untoward situation.
May Allah save all of us from any harm today, tomorrow and always.
Raz (Monday, May 11, 2009)