View Single Post
Old Monday, May 11, 2009

Engr.Aftab will become famous soon enough

I ATTEMPTED FUTURE OF DEMOCRACY
-introduction
-present situation of democracy
-vote system, pressures from family,brothery,political people for votes, transparency in elections
-the selected prime minister selects cabinet using favourtism, than injustice starts, and whole cabinet thinks only abt themselves and they dont think for country and they starts corruption by name democracy
-opposition role making the govt weak
- than politically and economic instabilty takes place
-crisis increases day by day
-ultimatimately army intervention, emergency, marshal law etc
-than i started history from the 1947 and gave the start point from wich intervention started , i explained the condition of democracy in past in our country, economic strength, political stability, condition of country durin army rule, separation of east pakistan, wars, 3 consitutions and their amendments etc
-from history i explained that country remained abt 20 yars without consititution and abt 30 yrs without democracy out of its age abt 60 yrs
- i gave reasons in wich weakness of constitutuion wich dont discourage army , weak institutions, no public voice, media is dumb and deaf,
no good governance, fudalism, no integrity, corrupt politicians, no accountabilty, debt, inflation, poverty,corruption, weak judiciary, etc,
-than i gave few points in which the roll of the concerned parties was discussed in which judiciary, parliament, peope, media, and other organistions at national and international level for making the future of true democracy bright
-the measures which were taken by the concerned parties
-after that i gave suggestions in trasparent elections, vote sytem, judicary, constituin like of india where no army intervention yet, roll of media,education etc was discussed
-than i concluded comprising all these points and put conditions that if the above sugestions are followed than the future af democracy will b bright other was army would intervene again and again...................
many other points were also discussed but just now i could recall only these points
Regards
ramshakhan (Wednesday, May 13, 2009)