View Single Post
Old Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Engr.Aftab will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz
@Almaas Ruby

Thank you for your post. I am little bit confused in this topic "Pakistan's War on terror and its impact on our psyche and politic.socio.economic fronts". You know why I am confused: Actually, topic demands material on the War aspect "War on terror" but most of the guys have written essay like they were asked to write on "Terrorism". Don't we confuse both the topics with each other while writing?
This mistake is common because previously it has frequently been asked to write on "Terrorism and its implications" but this time topic was reverse "Implications of War on Terrorism" which was misunderstood by most of the candidates. And they overloaded the paper with all the stuff they had collected on merely terrorism without even thinking of its relevance.

Your comments are awaited please.

Regards
dear raz, all these three topics in which u are confused, i think contain same material by which one can discuss/illustrate the topic. few sentences will be rearranged during discussion other wise if u take terrorism than there u have discuss imapcts on world/people/etc, reasons, causes ,effects,wars, wot concerned parties are doing, so i think thses three are same.....litlle bit difference and that depends upon the mental and analytical approach and by which one can take the topic, illustrate it and than conclusion ...i have already said few senteces will be arranged ...not much difference...as ramsha and ruby have disscussed their outlines so any of these three topics can be discussed by these outlines.
regards

@ramsha
u have taken the topic logically and have illustrated it wotever was required, so weldone,. you have written abt 1500 words but the quality/sequense/areas covered of ur essay are outclass so i think u must get 60% in this paper.
reagrds

Last edited by Last Island; Wednesday, May 13, 2009 at 10:58 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Engr.Aftab For This Useful Post:
Almaas Ruby (Wednesday, May 13, 2009), ramshakhan (Thursday, May 14, 2009)