View Single Post
Old Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Engr.Aftab will become famous soon enough

@raz, @white lily,@....
i agreed but here it is not a question that which will supercede!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the question is of importance.........just take an example , if u fulfil the requirement of quantity and quality both than u can get more than 90% because it is a paper of 100 marks, but if u have fulfilled the requirement of only qaulity and u have written only 1000 words instead of 2500 words than u can get only 40 to 45 marks in essay instead of 100 marks..........so if it is asked in essay paper that u have to wrire atleast 2500 words than they want the essay of 100 marks but unfortunately v dont take 100 out 100 because of deficiencies..........if quantity is there and there is not a quality and viceversa....if both are there than v will b able to pass essay with flying colors.....and that is an ideal essay.
regrads

@chaudhry
it is the game of words not pages ............and i know that checker counts the words same like u have counted in ur pos and he counts the average words per page and multiply them with the number of pages....checker does not count pages my dear.....few candidates only fill the pages but dont think that wot they are writing!!!!!! whether that is relevant or not!!!!!!!!!!!!!so such candidates will definately get no marks so in my vws one must consider both while attempting his essay...so think for more marks
regards

Last edited by Predator; Saturday, May 23, 2009 at 01:49 PM.