View Single Post
Old Thursday, May 14, 2009
37th Common
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 120

Adil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really nice

Quote:
But Sir you mistakenly wrote the name of "Africa" you should replace it with "Balochistan", i am 100% sure it will give the taste of a failed state. Sir How can you defend this argument that Pakistan "Isn't a Failed State". A country where the govt: of a province is silent on the change of the National Anthem, where the Green Flag is humiliated daily in the city of Quetta, where Governor of the province says change of anthem means no challenge to writ, where 90% of the people from other provinces have been forced to leave thier homes in which they were living since 1930 ...... and you say ...........

To those who say "sub-theek-hai" i would say " sub-theek-nahi-hai"
Dear Zaheer Baloch,

You do not know the limits of degeneration. Situation in Balochistan stands no comparison with things happening in Africa. I will post some links on Africa day after tomorrow. Balochistan's misery will fade when you'll know what's going on in Africa.

Pakistan faces problems today. But every state in the world does. If you brand the entire Pakistani state as a 'failure' just because its flag is humiliated by a couple of misguided people in any street of one province, I would say it's sheer injustice.

We have different attitudes towards this issue. You pointed out two or three things that go against my stand. I can point out thousands of good things about the state of Pakistan to prove you wrong. So the argument will never end.

Pakistan's problems are not unsurmountable. Problems never are.

Regards,

Adil Memon
Police Service of Pakistan (P.S.P)
37th Common Training Program
The Following User Says Thank You to Adil Memon For This Useful Post:
moonsalpha (Thursday, May 14, 2009)