View Single Post
Old Thursday, May 14, 2009
37th Common
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 120

Adil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really nice

It seems like i'm in trouble now. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaheer baloch
@ Lord Avalon

I agree with you Bro ...... In my first reply i didn't said that Pakistan is a Failed State but its moving towards that stage .... but my view was miss perceived ... i think some people are waiting for Pakistan to become "Africa" LOL
If you do not understand what your own following statement means please request someone else to help you comprehend it:

Quote:
But Sir you mistakenly wrote the name of "Africa" you should replace it with "Balochistan", i am 100% sure it will give the taste of a failed state.
You did say that Pakistan is a failed state. And Zaheer, things are not always right and wrong. The line between right and wrong often gets blurred. So when I say Pakistan is not a failed state, my assertion may be questionable on a few grounds. Yet it does not fail all tests. My opinion is not based on emotions.

@ Lord Avalon:

We both stand on equal footing for discussion. Don't taunt please. :P

Dear Lord, my approach was logical and reasonable rather than emotional. It was not my intention to hurt your patriotic feelings by comparing Pakistan with a foreign state. My purpose was to highlight the blessings we often oversee. It would have been an insult if I had adopted an approach like... Pakistan doesn't have this while Africa has it... so Pakistan is worse than it etc. So my comparison was positive and constructive. I hope you get the point.

And bro, when people insult Pakistan's flag, I call it an isolated event. They are illiterate. They don't know what is right and wrong. Pakistan will educate them soon.

@ moonsalpha:

I will not drag into an argument with you because the very heading of your appended text reads 'Problems of Pakistan'. That is not the issue under discussion here.

Regards,

Adil Memon
Police Service of Pakistan (P.S.P)
37th Common Training Program