Thread: Essay- Querry
View Single Post
Old Thursday, May 14, 2009

Engr.Aftab will become famous soon enough

@raz
dear look at my first reply to babakahan in which i supported education only because he asked that which one is more important,
secondly i know rules of essay , i appeared in 2009 css and i was fully prepared, if u support a wrong thing with logical ideas u will pass the essay no doubt, u and babakhan supported tech, well.........but i am in favour of education.........these are only suporting ideas by which u can pass essay...............i didnt say that candidates who support tech will fail, so i just supported education but u sent me reply that wot abt illitrated people......................dear illitrated people cant do well in any technical feild as compared to educated one. its common sense .............well if u are of that mind than nopes....continue
regards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arif Rao
First, answer to what you asked above:

Education here refers not only to acquiring higher qualifications and degrees for earnings but education is meant for awakening, enlightening and maturing the thoughts of a person. To make him realize the rights and responsibilities and to enable him to agnize his obligations to the society.
This way education goes much further in its importance for the society than technology.
u are right brother, i am also of ur opinion, but here in css forum few people delibrately make the things difficult, i dont knw why!
Regards

Last edited by Predator; Thursday, May 14, 2009 at 02:08 PM.