View Single Post
Old Thursday, May 14, 2009

Preshan Gul is on a distinguished road
Default You may be right You may be wrong!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtalpur
sir i think following questions have to be correct

vi). Which office held supreme judicial authority during Mughal rule?
(a) King (b) Qazi-ul-Qazat
(c) Saddar-us-Sadur (d) None of these

viii). Who is the author of "Hunter par Hunter"?
(a) Depuy Nazir Ahmed (b) Sir syed Ahmed Khan(c) Maulana Zafar Ali khan (d) None of these

correct me if i am wrong
vi) Qaziul-Qazat was no doubt a highest judicial authority in Mughal period but it was not supreme. King could alter, stop, interrupt the judicial proceedings and decisions of Qazi. Since king enjoyed final say in judicial matters so I think my answer seems more suitable. Any how if you have any anecdote or incident of Mughal period refuting King's supreme authority please share it with me so that I may correct my answer.

viii).I couldn't find anything similar to "Hunter par Hunter" in Sir Syed Ahmed's writings. It is possible that this may be some pumphlet, some small broucher type thing but keeping in view Sir Syed's style of writing and his mode of giving names to his books and essays this name doesn't suit his approach.
Deputy Nazit Ahmed wasn't the sort of person to discuss political matters so this option goes out of question. The only option left is Mualana Zafar Ali khan whose fiery temper, journalistic approach and political interest makes him most suitable for such writings. "Hunter par Hunter" seems some column or article or editorial of ''Zamindar''. This is a pure conjecture and if you have any proof to reject my guess you can share it with me.